Happy new year! I hope it'll be a good one!
I'm sorry I'm way more quiet than I used to be. Being an adult takes up a lot of my time ahah!
Also videogames because I really like those.
I just wanted to post a Patreon update/explanation since I'm not taking commissions for now and it might be an interesting alternative?
- Finished pictures will always be posted here, so don't worry about it!
- For 1$ + you get access to previews, every milestone reward offered and you can also see the rewards I draw for other patrons and random things that might otherwise have never been shown anywhere. You can also suggest things to draw. Since I'm not getting a lot of suggestions I'd probably get to drawing yours fast ahah; I'm doing 2 quick sketches per month at the moment, anything goes.
- The 5$ + rewards are like getting a small commission each month. I have added a couple examples to my page.
- Speaking of commissions, they will offered there a few days early when I do open them.
- You can change your pledge between months since it doesn't change what you have access to on my activity feed, only the kind of art reward you personally get, if any.
That's about it's all very simple actually ahah! More backers means more art for everyone in the end.Here's a link to the thing.